Registration fee: new patients (60 NRs), returning patients (50 NRs)
Note: Services below may have costs in addition to the registration fee. Please see the clinic for details.
Our pediatrician provides specialized care for children and addresses all pediatric health concerns. Strong emphasis is placed on educating mothers regarding nutrition, development and basic hygiene practices.
Our immunization program provides all basic infant immunizations in accordance with Nepal’s National Immunization Program and Unicef Guidelines. The following vaccines are provided at the corresponding ages:
- BCG (tuberculosis): 1 dose (any time from birth to 45 days)
- Pentavalent (DPT, HEP B, Hib): 3 doses (one each at 6 weeks, 10 weeks and 14 weeks)
- PCV: 3 doses (one each at 6 weeks, 10 weeks, and 9 months)
- FIPV: 2 doses (one each at 6 weeks and 14 weeks)
- Oral Polio: 3 doses (one each at 6 weeks, 10 weeks and 14 weeks)
- Measles/Rubella: 2 doses (one each at 9 months and 15 months)
- Japanese Encephalitis: 1 dose (at 1 year)
The nebulizer is a drug delivery device used to administer medication to the lungs in mist form for infants. It is used for the treatment of asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD and other respiratory diseases.