Health is a basic right to each human being, and FSB’s mission is to provide the best possible patient-centered medical services to all individuals. We hope to achieve this by promoting health care – with excellence in quality, service, and access – at affordable costs to our neighborhoods. With a vision to work as a multi-tiered organization, FSB stands in solidarity with our local and international partners to protect health rights and the safety of our Nepalese communities.
- To provide free medical care to the poorest of the poor, and subsidized rates of treatment to low-income patients.
- To reduce socioeconomic barriers to healthcare for marginalized populations in Northeast Kathmandu by making this center accessible to all.
- To provide family planning services, and support the birth control policies and programs of the Government of Nepal.
- To provide antenatal and postnatal services and education to mothers.
- To provide basic immunizations to children in accordance with the National Immunization Program of the Government of Nepal.
- To control and minimize current disease epidemics in the working areas of the organization.
- To increase awareness among target groups about hygiene, nutrition, disease transmission, and sexual and reproductive health.
- To reduce the prevalence of tuberculosis in the working areas of the organization in line with the National DOTS Program of the Government of Nepal.